Your feet are small, considering they must support the entire height and weight of your body. But they can cause big problems. Each step you take involves a remarkably intricate network of bones, muscles, tendons, and ligaments. That complexity—combined with all the weight they carry—accounts for why feet can be so prone to problems, including bone fractures, arthritis and plantar fasciitis, or other painful conditions.
If left untreated, foot problems may worsen. Eventually, the pain could interfere with your ability to do even the most basic things like walking upstairs or down the street. If pain alters the way you walk, it can lead to pain in your knees, hips and back as well. These problems can multiply, limiting your activity and affecting your quality of life.
The good news is that most foot disorders can be treated with Physical Therapy and often, foot orthoses. Contact Us Today at Med Center Therapy and learn more about how our Custom Orthotics can help you!
Custom Orthotics Inserts
Evidence-based analysis and design by Foot Levelers® provides a detailed and personalized scan to 3D print Orthotic Inserts for the unique shape of your feet. Such individualized designs mean that no two pairs of Foot Levelers® Custom Orthotics are alike! These high-quality Orthotics are scientifically proven to provide a variety of benefits for you:
- They can reduce low back pain and other forms of pain typically related to foot conditions.
- They can put the foot and ankle in better alignment.
- They can help the foot better disperse stress during walking or running.
- They can help cushion and support hypomobile (stiff or rigid) segments of the foot.
- They can stabilize area of the foot that might be hypermobile (have too much mobility).
- They can help redistribute forces on the foot & ankle to alleviate pain.