Cervical & Spinal Decompression
Spinal Decompression is a type of Traction Therapy applied to the spine to relieve pain and promotes the healing of neck and back pain. It also creates a negative intradiscal pressure which promotes repositioning or retracting herniated or bulging discs.
Across North American, about 80 percent of people are impacted by back and neck pain at some point of their lives.
Our full range of rehabilitation programs are designed to address your causes of pain and restore spinal mobility and strength, allowing you to live an active, pain-free life.
Benefits of Cervical Decompression
The goal of targeted decompression is to apply steady, gentle distraction to the affected vertebrae, increasing the space between them. This produces several benefits:
- It takes the pressure off of the discs, bone structures, and nerves in the area. This increases the flow of blood and nutrients to the discs and promotes healing.
- With increased space, a bulging disc may flow back into the space between the vertebrae where it belongs.
- Misaligned joints may see an improvement in alignment, giving them greater mobility.
- There is now increased space for spinal nerves to flow from the spine to other parts of the body.
Please download these flyers for information about Spinal Decompression.
- Tired of Back Pain?
- Eliminate Back Pain
- Dyna Pro Spinal Health System
- Dyna Pro - A Revolutionary Breakthrough in the Treatment of Back and Neck Pain!
- Exercise for a... Health Neck and Back
- Nutritional Support for Decompression
Call us at (713) 668-1818 for a free consultation or initial evaluation.
Stop by and see the clinic at 2229 Dorrington Street.
We are behind McDonald's on Holcombe Street, in a bright blue building.